Wen-to-erh-te-le is a 4,618 ft / 1,408 m mountain peak near Tahilt, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 467th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Wu-lan-t'ao-le-kai, Taht Har Uul, Ha-erh-hsin-pa-jun-wu-meng-ao-pao, Chu-lu-t'e-hu-jeng Shan-pao, Sha-lin-ha-erh Shan-pao, and T'a-la-yin-mo-erh-t'e-hsin-wen-to-erh-ao-pao. See the Wen-to-erh-te-le map, 3D fly around, and the Wen-to-erh-te-le photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wen-to-erh-te-le SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wen-to-erh-te-le summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wen-to-erh-te-le pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wu-lan-t'ao-le-kai 4,269 ft / 1,301 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Taht Har Uul 4,436 ft / 1,352 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Ha-erh-hsin-pa-jun-wu-meng-ao-pao 5,081 ft / 1,549 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Chu-lu-t'e-hu-jeng Shan-pao 4,534 ft / 1,382 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Sha-lin-ha-erh Shan-pao 4,102 ft / 1,250 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- T'a-la-yin-mo-erh-t'e-hsin-wen-to-erh-ao-pao 4,162 ft / 1,269 m 13 mi / 22 km away