Weissspitze is a 10,827 ft / 3,300 m mountain peak near Matrei in Osttirol, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 62nd highest mountain in Tyrol and the 90th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Weissspitze, Grosser Hexenkopf, Kleiner Hexenkopf, Grosser Hexenkopf, Hinterer Seekopf, and Zopetspitze. See the Weissspitze map, 3D fly around, and the Weissspitze photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Weissspitze SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Weissspitze summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Weissspitze pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Weissspitze 9,524 ft / 2,903 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grosser Hexenkopf 9,603 ft / 2,927 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kleiner Hexenkopf 10,479 ft / 3,194 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grosser Hexenkopf 10,873 ft / 3,314 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hinterer Seekopf 9,378 ft / 2,858 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Zopetspitze 9,148 ft / 2,788 m 1 mi / 2 km away