Weisser Kogel is a 10,033 ft / 3,058 m mountain peak near Sölden, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 125th highest mountain in Tyrol and the 240th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Wildes Mannle, Muttkogel, Wildspitze, Wildes Mannle, Vorderer Brunnenkogl, and Hinterer Brochkogel. See the Weisser Kogel map, 3D fly around, and the Weisser Kogel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Weisser Kogel SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Weisser Kogel summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Weisser Kogel pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wildes Mannle 10,074 ft / 3,071 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Muttkogel 10,067 ft / 3,069 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wildspitze 12,382 ft / 3,774 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wildes Mannle 9,918 ft / 3,023 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Vorderer Brunnenkogl 10,477 ft / 3,193 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hinterer Brochkogel 11,926 ft / 3,635 m 3 mi / 4 km away