100% Appalachian trail
Wawayanda Mountain is a 1,470 ft / 448 m mountain peak near Highland Lake, New Jersey, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in New Jersey and the 50896th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pochuck Mountain, Maple Hill, Boulder Pine Peak, Hamburg Mountains High Point, Round Hill, and Bearfort Mountain North. Wawayanda Mountain belongs to the New Jersey 1Kers peak list. See the Wawayanda Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Wawayanda Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wawayanda Mountain SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 5, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Appalachian trail.
Others who’ve summited Wawayanda Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pochuck Mountain 1,184 ft / 361 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Maple Hill 1,224 ft / 373 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Boulder Pine Peak 1,420 ft / 433 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Hamburg Mountains High Point 1,495 ft / 456 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Round Hill 1,184 ft / 361 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bearfort Mountain North 1,480 ft / 451 m 5 mi / 9 km away