Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast is a 2,113 ft / 644 m mountain peak near Bala, Gwynedd, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2541st highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Carnedd y Filiast, Carnedd Llechwedd-llyfn (Llechwedd-llyfn), Craig yr Hafod, Foel-boeth, Graig Ddu, and Garn Prys. See the Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast map, 3D fly around, and the Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Waun Garnedd-y-Filiast pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carnedd y Filiast 2,195 ft / 669 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Carnedd Llechwedd-llyfn (Llechwedd-llyfn) 2,110 ft / 643 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Craig yr Hafod 1,716 ft / 523 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Foel-boeth 1,955 ft / 596 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Graig Ddu 1,762 ft / 537 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Garn Prys 1,749 ft / 533 m 2 mi / 3 km away