Watt Mountain is a 2,650 ft / 808 m mountain peak near Berekua, Saint Patrick, Dominica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Saint Patrick and the 3rd highest mountain in Dominica. The nearest peaks are Morne Gouverneur, Morne Macaque, Foundland, Morne Trois Pitons, Morne Cola Anglais, and Morne aux Delices. See the Watt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Watt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Watt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Watt Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Watt Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morne Gouverneur 2,140 ft / 652 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morne Macaque 1,838 ft / 560 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Foundland 2,147 ft / 655 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Morne Trois Pitons 3,581 ft / 1,092 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Morne Cola Anglais 1,542 ft / 470 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Morne aux Delices 740 ft / 226 m 5 mi / 8 km away