Wahlstrom Peak is a 15,344 ft / 4,677 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Fukushima Peak, Hollister Peak, Clinch Peak, Corbet Peak, Silverstein Peak, and Schoening Peak. See the Wahlstrom Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Wahlstrom Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wahlstrom Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wahlstrom Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wahlstrom Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Fukushima Peak 15,203 ft / 4,634 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hollister Peak 14,039 ft / 4,279 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Clinch Peak 15,883 ft / 4,841 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Corbet Peak 15,820 ft / 4,822 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Silverstein Peak 15,715 ft / 4,790 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Schoening Peak 15,561 ft / 4,743 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak