Volcanic Ridge West
Volcanic Ridge West is a 11,500 ft / 3,505 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 352nd highest mountain in California and the 2352nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Clyde Minaret, Minarets, Mount Ritter, Banner Peak, Red Top Mountain, and Iron Mountain. See the Volcanic Ridge West map, 3D fly around, and the Volcanic Ridge West photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcanic Ridge West SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Volcanic Ridge West
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Clyde Minaret 12,264 ft / 3,738 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Minarets 11,988 ft / 3,654 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Ritter 13,149 ft / 4,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Banner Peak 12,936 ft / 3,943 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Red Top Mountain 10,522 ft / 3,207 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Mountain 11,148 ft / 3,398 m 4 mi / 7 km away