Volcancillo is a 2,977 ft / 908 m mountain peak near Cuauhtémoc, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Colima and the 2939th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Toma, Cerro El Salto, Cerro La Yerbabuena, Cerro Chamila, Cerro El Camichin, and Cerro La Piedra. See the Volcancillo map, 3D fly around, and the Volcancillo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcancillo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Volcancillo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Volcancillo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Toma 3,074 ft / 937 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro El Salto 3,653 ft / 1,114 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro La Yerbabuena 2,849 ft / 869 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Chamila 2,981 ft / 909 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro El Camichin 3,814 ft / 1,163 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro La Piedra 1,281 ft / 391 m 8 mi / 13 km away