Volcán Tajumulco is a 13,845 ft / 4,220 m mountain peak in the Sierra Madre Range in Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Serchil, Cerro Cotzic, Cerro Tojchij, Volcán Tacaná, Cerro Tuicacaix, and Chepavilzaj. Volcán Tajumulco belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Volcán Tajumulco map, 3D fly around, and the Volcán Tajumulco photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcán Tajumulco SUMMIT LOG
6 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 30, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Volcán Tajumulco
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Serchil 9,686 ft / 2,952 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Cotzic 10,404 ft / 3,171 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Tojchij 10,216 ft / 3,114 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Volcán Tacaná 13,320 ft / 4,060 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Cerro Tuicacaix 10,147 ft / 3,093 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Chepavilzaj 7,975 ft / 2,431 m 21 mi / 34 km away