Volcán San Pablo
Volcán San Pablo is a 20,160 ft / 6,145 m mountain peak in the Andes in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 12th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are San Pedro, Cerro Colorado, Cerro Redondo, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro El Veinte, and Cerro Perdices. Volcán San Pablo belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Volcán San Pablo map, 3D fly around, and the Volcán San Pablo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcán San Pablo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Volcán San Pablo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Volcán San Pablo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- San Pedro 20,161 ft / 6,145 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Colorado 15,187 ft / 4,629 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Redondo 12,980 ft / 3,956 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Pabellon 15,817 ft / 4,821 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro El Veinte 12,436 ft / 3,791 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Perdices 14,279 ft / 4,352 m 8 mi / 14 km away