Volcán Guallatiri is a 19,891 ft / 6,063 m mountain peak in the Andes in Tarapacá, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tarapacá and the 16th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Challacollo, Cerro Capurata, Acotango, Cerro Acotango, Cerro Carbonire, and Cerro Umurata. Volcán Guallatiri belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Volcán Guallatiri map, 3D fly around, and the Volcán Guallatiri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcán Guallatiri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Volcán Guallatiri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Volcán Guallatiri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Challacollo 15,972 ft / 4,869 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Capurata 19,234 ft / 5,863 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Acotango 19,856 ft / 6,052 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Acotango 19,855 ft / 6,052 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Carbonire 15,544 ft / 4,738 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Umurata 18,369 ft / 5,599 m 6 mi / 9 km away