Volcan de Fuego
Volcan de Fuego is a 12,532 ft / 3,820 m mountain peak near Cuauhtémoc, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Colima , 2nd highest mountain in Jalisco and the 16th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Nevado de Colima, Cerro Carrillo, Cerro La Malograda, Torrecillas, Cerro El Picacho, and Cerro La Elisea. See the Volcan de Fuego map, 3D fly around, and the Volcan de Fuego photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcan de Fuego SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Volcan de Fuego summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Volcan de Fuego pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado de Colima 13,976 ft / 4,260 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Carrillo 5,592 ft / 1,704 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro La Malograda 7,398 ft / 2,255 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Torrecillas 3,854 ft / 1,175 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro El Picacho 8,577 ft / 2,615 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro La Elisea 8,530 ft / 2,600 m 13 mi / 21 km away