Volcán Antofalla is a 21,128 ft / 6,440 m mountain peak in the Andes in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Catamarca and the 12th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Onas, Cerro de la Aguada, Cerro Cajero, Cerros Laguna Verde, Cerro Lila, and Cerro Patos. Volcán Antofalla belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Volcán Antofalla map, 3D fly around, and the Volcán Antofalla photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Volcán Antofalla SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Volcán Antofalla summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Volcán Antofalla pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Onas 15,621 ft / 4,761 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro de la Aguada 15,843 ft / 4,829 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Cajero 16,947 ft / 5,166 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerros Laguna Verde 17,801 ft / 5,426 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Lila 15,209 ft / 4,636 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Patos 16,145 ft / 4,921 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres