Vermilion Peak is a 13,900 ft / 4,237 m mountain peak in the San Juan Mountains in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 90th highest mountain in Colorado and the 136th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Vermillion Pek, Vermillion Peak, Golden Horn, Fuller Peak, Beattie Peak, and Pilot Knob. Vermilion Peak belongs to the Colorado Centennials peak list. See the Vermilion Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Vermilion Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Vermilion Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Vermilion Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Vermilion Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Golden Horn 13,740 ft / 4,188 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Fuller Peak 13,704 ft / 4,177 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Beattie Peak 13,307 ft / 4,056 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pilot Knob 13,738 ft / 4,187 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ulysses S Grant Peak 13,714 ft / 4,180 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rolling Mountain 13,684 ft / 4,171 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Grauer Schimmel
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Lamont Point
- Mugu Peak