Venusberg is a 5,802 ft / 1,768 m mountain peak near Nabire, Papua, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1348th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Otakwa, Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya), Ngga Pilimsit, Wataikwa, Ubia, and Papua Peak 4061. See the Venusberg map, 3D fly around, and the Venusberg photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Venusberg SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Venusberg summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Venusberg pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Otakwa 8,683 ft / 2,647 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya) 16,024 ft / 4,884 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Ngga Pilimsit 13,008 ft / 3,965 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Wataikwa 6,337 ft / 1,932 m 23 mi / 36 km away
- Ubia 10,325 ft / 3,147 m 31 mi / 50 km away
- Papua Peak 4061 13,323 ft / 4,061 m 39 mi / 63 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya)
- Puncak Trikora
- Puncak Mandala
- Puncak Yamin
- Recent Summits
- Rattlesnake Peak
- Mount Hunger
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point