Vance Peak is a 10,256 ft / 3,126 m mountain peak near Idaho Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2049th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3966th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Judge, Squaw Mountain, Point 10124 ft / 3085 m, Mount Susan, Papoose Mountain, and Hicks Mountain. See the Vance Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Vance Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Vance Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Vance Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Vance Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Judge 10,301 ft / 3,140 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Squaw Mountain Fire Lookout 11,491 ft / 3,502 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 10124 ft / 3085 m 10,124 ft / 3,086 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Susan 8,467 ft / 2,581 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Papoose Mountain 11,179 ft / 3,407 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hicks Mountain 10,086 ft / 3,074 m 2 mi / 4 km away