Van Wyck Mountain
Van Wyck Mountain is a 3,202 ft / 976 m mountain peak near Brownville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 191st highest mountain in New York and the 35423rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Woodhull Mountain, Table Mountain, Peekamoose Mountain, Lone Mountain, Wildcat Mountain, and Bangle Hill. Van Wyck Mountain belongs to the Catskill 67 peak list. See the Van Wyck Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Van Wyck Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Van Wyck Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Van Wyck Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Woodhull Mountain 3,054 ft / 931 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Table Mountain 3,848 ft / 1,173 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Peekamoose Mountain 3,845 ft / 1,172 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lone Mountain 3,720 ft / 1,134 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Wildcat Mountain 3,163 ft / 964 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Bangle Hill 2,346 ft / 715 m 3 mi / 5 km away