100% North Ridge
Utopia Mountain is a 8,412 ft / 2,564 m mountain peak near Hinton, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 643rd highest mountain in Alberta and the 1519th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount O'Hagan, Sulphur Ridge Summit, Makwa Ridge, Overturn Mountain, Capitol Mountain, and Mount Drinnan. Utopia Mountain belongs to the Canadian Rockies Scrambles North peak list. See the Utopia Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Utopia Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Utopia Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 28, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is North Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Utopia Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount O'Hagan 7,454 ft / 2,272 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Makwa Ridge 6,894 ft / 2,101 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Overturn Mountain 8,009 ft / 2,441 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Capitol Mountain 7,463 ft / 2,275 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Drinnan 7,209 ft / 2,197 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ashlar Ridge 5,651 ft / 1,722 m 5 mi / 9 km away