Upwop Peak is a 11,137 ft / 3,395 m mountain peak in the Wasatch Range in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 120th highest mountain in Utah and the 2719th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pfeifferhorn, Chipman Peak, South Thunder Mountain, North Thunder Mountain, White Baldy, and Bells Cleaver. See the Upwop Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Upwop Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Upwop Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 7, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pfeifferhorn 11,326 ft / 3,452 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Chipman Peak 10,954 ft / 3,339 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- South Thunder Mountain 11,154 ft / 3,400 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- North Thunder Mountain 11,150 ft / 3,399 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- White Baldy 11,321 ft / 3,451 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bells Cleaver 10,488 ft / 3,197 m 2 mi / 3 km away