University Peak is a 14,470 ft / 4,410 m mountain peak in the Saint Elias Mountains in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Alaska and the 17th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Bona, Aello Peak, The Twaharpies, Ocypete Peak, Celeno Peak, and Mount Churchill. See the University Peak map, 3D fly around, and the University Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
University Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to University Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add University Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Bona 16,421 ft / 5,005 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Aello Peak 14,183 ft / 4,323 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ocypete Peak 13,248 ft / 4,038 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- The Twaharpies 13,248 ft / 4,038 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Celeno Peak 13,051 ft / 3,978 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Churchill 15,638 ft / 4,766 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Recent Summits
- Charleston Peak
- Ha Ling Peak
- Magic Mountain
- Mount Lady Macdonald
- Malpais Flattop Mesa