Ulum Burum Bun
Ulum Burum Bun is a 15,917 ft / 4,852 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 114th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 200th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Khatum Burum Bun, Haigutum, Khinyang Chhish, Pumarikish, Khinyang Chhish, and Makrong Chhish. See the Ulum Burum Bun map, 3D fly around, and the Ulum Burum Bun photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ulum Burum Bun SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ulum Burum Bun summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ulum Burum Bun pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Khatum Burum Bun 14,321 ft / 4,365 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Haigutum 13,815 ft / 4,211 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 25,761 ft / 7,852 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Pumarikish 22,566 ft / 6,878 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 23,162 ft / 7,060 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Makrong Chhish 17,760 ft / 5,414 m 8 mi / 13 km away