Ulucak Tepesi is a 5,173 ft / 1,577 m mountain peak near Amasya, Amasya, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Amasya and the 1635th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Kuspinar Tepe, Enguru Dagi, Kocababa Tepe, Karaomer Dagi, Karaomer Dagi, and Guvendik Dagi. See the Ulucak Tepesi map, 3D fly around, and the Ulucak Tepesi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ulucak Tepesi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ulucak Tepesi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ulucak Tepesi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuspinar Tepe 5,679 ft / 1,731 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Enguru Dagi 4,326 ft / 1,319 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Kocababa Tepe 4,715 ft / 1,437 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Karaomer Dagi 5,367 ft / 1,636 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Karaomer Dagi 5,685 ft / 1,733 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Guvendik Dagi 1,028 ft / 314 m 14 mi / 23 km away