Uda Radella is a 6,648 ft / 2,027 m mountain peak near Nuwara Eliya, Central, Sri Lanka. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Central and the 9th highest mountain in Sri Lanka. The nearest peaks are Great Western, Kikilimana, Single Tree Hill, Water Fall P. T. New, Pidurutalagala, and Katterawella. See the Uda Radella map, 3D fly around, and the Uda Radella photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Uda Radella SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Uda Radella summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Uda Radella pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kikilimana 7,050 ft / 2,149 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Single Tree Hill 6,588 ft / 2,008 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Water Fall P. T. New 6,403 ft / 1,952 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pidurutalagala 8,281 ft / 2,524 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Katterawella 5,267 ft / 1,606 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Dell Number One 5,727 ft / 1,746 m 8 mi / 12 km away