100% San Joaquin Ridge to/from Minaret Vista
Two Teats is a 11,325 ft / 3,452 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 377th highest mountain in California and the 2531st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are San Joaquin Mountain, June Mountain, Carson Peak, White Wing Mountain, Volcanic Ridge West, and Minaret Summit. See the Two Teats map, 3D fly around, and the Two Teats photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Two Teats SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 1, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is San Joaquin Ridge to/from Minaret Vista.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- San Joaquin Mountain 11,600 ft / 3,536 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- June Mountain 10,118 ft / 3,084 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Carson Peak 10,909 ft / 3,325 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- White Wing Mountain 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Volcanic Ridge West 11,500 ft / 3,505 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Minaret Summit 9,265 ft / 2,824 m 4 mi / 7 km away