Twin Peaks is a 2,641 ft / 805 m mountain peak near Ferndale, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4212th highest mountain in California and the 38886th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Taylor Peak, East Point, Bunker Hill, Moore Hill, Little Bald Hill, and Buckeye Mountain. See the Twin Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Twin Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Twin Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Schoolhouse Hill 5,049 ft / 1,539 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mendi Suri 5,607 ft / 1,709 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- The Table 6,542 ft / 1,994 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Whitehorse Butte 5,988 ft / 1,825 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Blue Mountain 7,316 ft / 2,230 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Willow Butte 5,187 ft / 1,581 m 13 mi / 21 km away