100% Tahoe Rim trail
Twin Peaks is a 8,861 ft / 2,701 m mountain peak near Truckee, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 792nd highest mountain in California and the 6812th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Barker Peak, Ward Peak, Scott Peak, Ellis Peak, Eagle Rock, and KT-22. Twin Peaks belongs to the Tahoe OGUL Peaks peak list. See the Twin Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Peaks SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 23, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Twin Peaks
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cluxewe Mountain 588 ft / 179 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Castle Mountain 3,953 ft / 1,205 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Merry Widow Mountain 3,962 ft / 1,208 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Holdsworth 2,053 ft / 626 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Downey Hills 714 ft / 218 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Mount Wolfenden 3,436 ft / 1,047 m 15 mi / 24 km away