100% Tahoe Rim trail
Twin Peaks is a 8,861 ft / 2,701 m mountain peak near Truckee, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 780th highest mountain in California and the 6773rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Barker Peak, Ward Peak, Scott Peak, Ellis Peak, Eagle Rock, and KT-22. Twin Peaks belongs to the Tahoe OGUL Peaks peak list. See the Twin Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Peaks SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 23, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Tahoe Rim trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chimney Rock 5,876 ft / 1,791 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lone Mountain 5,387 ft / 1,642 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Grass Mountain 5,830 ft / 1,777 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Burro Mountain 6,083 ft / 1,854 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cherry Mountain 6,083 ft / 1,854 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Burnt Mountain 6,749 ft / 2,057 m 11 mi / 17 km away