100% Tahoe Rim trail
Twin Peaks is a 8,861 ft / 2,701 m mountain peak near Truckee, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 791st highest mountain in California and the 6801st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Barker Peak, Ward Peak, Scott Peak, Ellis Peak, Eagle Rock, and KT-22. Twin Peaks belongs to the Tahoe OGUL Peaks peak list. See the Twin Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Peaks SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 23, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Twin Peaks
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sawtooth Peak 9,179 ft / 2,798 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hurricane Point 8,373 ft / 2,552 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ruby Peak 8,848 ft / 2,697 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Chief Joseph Mountain 9,609 ft / 2,929 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sacajawea Peak 9,838 ft / 2,999 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Lookout Mountain 8,770 ft / 2,673 m 5 mi / 8 km away