Twin Knolls is a 5,404 ft / 1,647 m mountain peak near Magna, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1847th highest mountain in Utah and the 21972nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mahogany Hill, Knee Weakener, Curry Peak, Point 6995 ft / 2132 m, Barneys Peak, and Nelson Peak. See the Twin Knolls map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Knolls photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Knolls SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Twin Knolls summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Twin Knolls pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mahogany Hill 6,804 ft / 2,074 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Knee Weakener 6,841 ft / 2,085 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Curry Peak 7,431 ft / 2,265 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Point 6995 ft / 2132 m 6,996 ft / 2,132 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Barneys Peak 8,228 ft / 2,508 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nelson Peak 9,281 ft / 2,829 m 5 mi / 9 km away