Twin Butte is a 2,444 ft / 745 m mountain peak near Lemmon, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 362nd highest mountain in South Dakota and the 39220th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Horse Butte, Thunder Butte, Curiosity Butte, Duncan Butte, Skull Butte, and Wedgetent Butte. See the Twin Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Twin Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Twin Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Black Horse Butte 2,628 ft / 801 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Thunder Butte 2,733 ft / 833 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Curiosity Butte 2,657 ft / 810 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Duncan Butte 2,667 ft / 813 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Skull Butte 2,372 ft / 723 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Wedgetent Butte 2,661 ft / 811 m 20 mi / 32 km away