Twin Butte is a 2,021 ft / 616 m mountain peak near Chamberlain, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 410th highest mountain in South Dakota and the 43132nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Rock, Twilight Butte, Rattlesnake Butte, Took Tay Hill, Bradleyon Butte, and Devils Grave Hill. See the Twin Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Twin Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Twin Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Twin Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Twin Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Rock 1,404 ft / 428 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Twilight Butte 2,185 ft / 666 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Rattlesnake Butte 2,283 ft / 696 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Took Tay Hill 1,942 ft / 592 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Bradleyon Butte 2,293 ft / 699 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Devils Grave Hill 1,969 ft / 600 m 31 mi / 50 km away