Tusk Peak is a 11,030 ft / 3,362 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 75th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Irvine, Cowl Mountain, Pic Tordu, Mount Shackleton, Duplicate Mountain, and Mount Clemenceau. Tusk Peak belongs to the Canadian Rocky 11,000ers peak list. See the Tusk Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Tusk Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tusk Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tusk Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tusk Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Irvine 9,399 ft / 2,865 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cowl Mountain 9,134 ft / 2,784 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic Tordu 9,300 ft / 2,835 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Shackleton 10,173 ft / 3,101 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Duplicate Mountain 9,763 ft / 2,976 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Clemenceau 12,021 ft / 3,664 m 3 mi / 5 km away