100% East Gully
Turquoise Peak is a 5,945 ft / 1,812 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 870th highest mountain in Washington and the 20343rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Malachite Peak, Silver Eagle Peak, Camp Robber Peak, Atrium Peak, Cascade Mountain, North Peak, and Cascade Mountain. Turquoise Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Turquoise Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Turquoise Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Turquoise Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 22, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is East Gully.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Malachite Peak 6,261 ft / 1,908 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Silver Eagle Peak 6,259 ft / 1,908 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Camp Robber Peak 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Atrium Peak 5,359 ft / 1,633 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cascade Mountain, North Peak 5,553 ft / 1,693 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cascade Mountain 5,591 ft / 1,704 m 4 mi / 6 km away