Turquoise Peak is a 5,945 ft / 1,812 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 791st highest mountain in Washington and the 18935th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Malachite Peak, Silver Eagle Peak, Camp Robber Peak, Atrium Peak, Cascade Mountain, North Peak, and Cascade Mountain. Turquoise Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Turquoise Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Turquoise Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Turquoise Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Turquoise Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Turquoise Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Malachite Peak 6,261 ft / 1,908 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Silver Eagle Peak 6,259 ft / 1,908 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Camp Robber Peak 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Atrium Peak 5,359 ft / 1,633 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cascade Mountain, North Peak 5,553 ft / 1,693 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cascade Mountain 5,591 ft / 1,704 m 4 mi / 6 km away