Turkey Mountain is a 1,742 ft / 531 m mountain peak near Spindale, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2293rd highest mountain in North Carolina and the 47497th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Turkey Mountain, Marks Mountain, Lookadoo Mountain, Camel Knob, Vein Mountain, and Conoway Knob. See the Turkey Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Turkey Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Turkey Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Turkey Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Turkey Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serviceberry Mountain 8,219 ft / 2,505 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Winter Hills 8,406 ft / 2,562 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Eightmile Mesa 8,173 ft / 2,491 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Klutter Mountain 8,510 ft / 2,594 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bear Mountain 8,389 ft / 2,557 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Blue Mountain 8,875 ft / 2,705 m 5 mi / 8 km away