Tugreg is a 9,533 ft / 2,906 m mountain peak near Bilüü, Bayan-Ölgiy, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 48th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Bulag Uul, Baga Salaa Uul, Huyten Salaa Uul, Usugen Uul, Dushin Uul, and Buurgeteyn Uula. See the Tugreg map, 3D fly around, and the Tugreg photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tugreg SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tugreg summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tugreg pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Bulag Uul 9,947 ft / 3,032 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Baga Salaa Uul 10,397 ft / 3,169 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Huyten Salaa Uul 10,521 ft / 3,207 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Usugen Uul 10,592 ft / 3,228 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Dushin Uul 11,930 ft / 3,636 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Buurgeteyn Uula 10,656 ft / 3,248 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain