Tsurugi-dake is a 9,839 ft / 2,999 m mountain peak in the Hida Mountains in Toyama, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Toyama and the 17th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Oku-dainichi-dake, Tate-yama, Akazawa-dake, Kashima Yarigatake, Harinoki-dake, and Jiiga-take. Tsurugi-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Tsurugi-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Tsurugi-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tsurugi-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tsurugi-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tsurugi-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Oku-dainichi-dake 7,721 ft / 2,353 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tate-yama 9,892 ft / 3,015 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Akazawa-dake 6,927 ft / 2,111 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Kashima Yarigatake 9,478 ft / 2,889 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Harinoki-dake 7,846 ft / 2,392 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Jiiga-take 7,796 ft / 2,376 m 8 mi / 13 km away