Tsurugi-dake is a 9,839 ft / 2,999 m mountain peak in the Hida Mountains in Toyama, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Toyama and the 20th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Oku-dainichi-dake, Tate-yama, Akazawa-dake, Kashima Yarigatake, Harinoki-dake, and Jiiga-take. Tsurugi-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Tsurugi-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Tsurugi-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tsurugi-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tsurugi-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tsurugi-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Okudainichi-dake 8,566 ft / 2,611 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tate-yama 9,892 ft / 3,015 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kekachi-yama 7,919 ft / 2,414 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Akazawa-dake 6,927 ft / 2,111 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Harinoki-dake 9,255 ft / 2,821 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Kashima-yariga-take 9,478 ft / 2,889 m 7 mi / 12 km away