Tsolen Boodo Uul
Tsolen Boodo Uul is a 7,872 ft / 2,399 m mountain peak near Tögrög, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 128th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Aj Bogd Uul, Monh Tsast Uul, Har Tolgoy, Ulaan Tolgoy, Ger Tologoy, and Ondor Ulaan Uul. See the Tsolen Boodo Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Tsolen Boodo Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tsolen Boodo Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tsolen Boodo Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tsolen Boodo Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aj Bogd Uul 8,453 ft / 2,577 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Monh Tsast Uul 11,874 ft / 3,619 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Har Tolgoy 3,073 ft / 937 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Ulaan Tolgoy 2,956 ft / 901 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Ger Tologoy 3,279 ft / 1,000 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Ondor Ulaan Uul 3,191 ft / 973 m 29 mi / 47 km away