Tsast Bogd is a 10,606 ft / 3,233 m mountain peak near Bulgan, Hovd, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Hovd and the 19th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Sutai, Shanda Uula, Tsagaan Chuluuta Uula, Baga Hayrhan Uula, Usan Hotoliin Uula, and Ulaan Hayrhan Uula. See the Tsast Bogd map, 3D fly around, and the Tsast Bogd photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tsast Bogd SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tsast Bogd summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tsast Bogd pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shanda Uula 10,221 ft / 3,115 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Tsagaan Chuluuta Uula 9,726 ft / 2,965 m 37 mi / 59 km away
- Baga Hayrhan Uula 6,835 ft / 2,083 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Usan Hotoliin Uula 9,369 ft / 2,856 m 44 mi / 71 km away
- Ulaan Hayrhan Uula 8,212 ft / 2,503 m 49 mi / 79 km away
- Omno Hayrhan Uul 8,765 ft / 2,672 m 55 mi / 89 km away