Trouble Benchmark is a 12,622 ft / 3,847 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 1054th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Jicarita Peak, Santa Barbara Peak, Little Jicarita West Peak, Jicarita Peak South, Barbara Peak, and Pyramid Peak. Trouble Benchmark belongs to the New Mexico 12ers peak list. See the Trouble Benchmark map, 3D fly around, and the Trouble Benchmark photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Trouble Benchmark SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Trouble Benchmark summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Trouble Benchmark pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Jicarita Peak 12,328 ft / 3,758 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Santa Barbara Peak 12,660 ft / 3,859 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Jicarita West Peak 12,266 ft / 3,739 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jicarita Peak South 12,819 ft / 3,907 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Barbara Peak 12,515 ft / 3,815 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pyramid Peak 10,587 ft / 3,227 m 4 mi / 6 km away