Trooperstown Hill is a 1,417 ft / 432 m mountain peak near Rathcoole, Leinster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in Leinster and the 350th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Paddock Hill, Derrybawn Mountain, Cullentragh Mountain, Kirikee Mountain, Carriglinneen Mountain, and Carrick Mountain. See the Trooperstown Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Trooperstown Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Trooperstown Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Trooperstown Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Trooperstown Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Paddock Hill 1,115 ft / 340 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kirikee Mountain 1,558 ft / 475 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Derrybawn Mountain 1,568 ft / 478 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cullentragh Mountain 1,535 ft / 468 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Carriglinneen Mountain 1,506 ft / 459 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Carrick Mountain 1,181 ft / 360 m 4 mi / 7 km away