Trollafjall is a 4,776 ft / 1,456 m mountain peak near Akureyri, Northeast, Iceland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Northeast and the 6th highest mountain in Iceland. The nearest peaks are Landafjall, Glerardalshnukur, Sulur, Thverarhnukur, Bondi, and Lambarhnukur. See the Trollafjall map, 3D fly around, and the Trollafjall photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Trollafjall SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Trollafjall summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Trollafjall pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hallsteinsdalsvarp 1,900 ft / 579 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Brudhardalsfjall 2,522 ft / 769 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Midhaftanstindur 780 ft / 238 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Skogdalsfjall 2,541 ft / 775 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Areyjartindur 3,164 ft / 964 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Hallbjarnarstadhatindhur 3,413 ft / 1,041 m 3 mi / 5 km away