Trojan Peak is a 13,947 ft / 4,251 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in California and the 128th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Versteeg, Mount Williamson, Mount Barnard, Mount Tyndall, Mount Carl Heller, and Polychrome Peak. Trojan Peak belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Trojan Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Trojan Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Trojan Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Trojan Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Trojan Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Versteeg 13,470 ft / 4,106 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Williamson 14,375 ft / 4,382 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Barnard 13,990 ft / 4,264 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Tyndall 14,019 ft / 4,273 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Tunnabora Peak 13,563 ft / 4,134 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tawny Point 12,191 ft / 3,716 m 3 mi / 6 km away