Treasure Peak is a 12,920 ft / 3,938 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 167th highest mountain in California and the 946th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Abbot, Mount Dade, Mount Mills, Lookout Peak, Rosy Finch Peak, and Bear Creek Spire. See the Treasure Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Treasure Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Treasure Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Treasure Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Treasure Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Abbot 13,710 ft / 4,179 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Dade 13,640 ft / 4,157 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Mills 13,451 ft / 4,100 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lookout Peak 11,902 ft / 3,628 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rosy Finch Peak 12,744 ft / 3,884 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bear Creek Spire 13,733 ft / 4,186 m 2 mi / 3 km away