Trail Rider Peak
Trail Rider Peak is a 13,247 ft / 4,038 m mountain peak in the Uinta Mountains in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Utah and the 615th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Painter Peak, Roberts Peak, South Kings Peak, North Mount Emmons, Kings Peak, and Mount Emmons. Trail Rider Peak belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the Trail Rider Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Trail Rider Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Trail Rider Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Trail Rider Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Trail Rider Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Painter Peak 13,387 ft / 4,080 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Roberts Peak 13,287 ft / 4,050 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- South Kings Peak 13,504 ft / 4,116 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Mount Emmons 13,387 ft / 4,080 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kings Peak 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Emmons 13,418 ft / 4,090 m 3 mi / 5 km away