Tour de Creton
Tour de Creton is a 11,742 ft / 3,579 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 48th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 109th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Budden, Chateau des Dames, Becca di Guin, Monte Rous, Les Jumeaux, and Punta Lioy. See the Tour de Creton map, 3D fly around, and the Tour de Creton photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tour de Creton SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tour de Creton summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tour de Creton pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta Budden 11,909 ft / 3,630 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Chateau des Dames 11,444 ft / 3,488 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Becca di Guin 12,326 ft / 3,757 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Rous 10,577 ft / 3,224 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Les Jumeaux 12,703 ft / 3,872 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Lioy 12,533 ft / 3,820 m 2 mi / 2 km away