Torres Peak is a 10,367 ft / 3,160 m mountain peak in New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount Tasman, Mount Magellan, Lendenfeld, Mount Vancouver, Mount Haast, and Mount Dampier. Torres Peak belongs to the New Zealand 100 Great Peaks peak list. See the Torres Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Torres Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Torres Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Torres Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Torres Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Tasman 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Magellan 10,003 ft / 3,049 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lendenfeld 10,331 ft / 3,149 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Vancouver 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Haast 10,295 ft / 3,138 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Dampier 11,286 ft / 3,440 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Bog Mountain
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain