Torrecillas is a 3,854 ft / 1,175 m mountain peak near Cuauhtémoc, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Colima and the 2626th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Carrillo, Volcan de Fuego, Cerro El Virrey, Cerro La Carbonera, Nevado de Colima, and Cerro Piscila. See the Torrecillas map, 3D fly around, and the Torrecillas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Torrecillas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Torrecillas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Torrecillas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Carrillo 5,592 ft / 1,704 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Volcán de Colima 12,532 ft / 3,820 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro El Virrey 3,233 ft / 986 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro La Carbonera 5,001 ft / 1,524 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Nevado de Colima 13,976 ft / 4,260 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro Piscila 1,797 ft / 548 m 15 mi / 25 km away