Tongo is a 18,495 ft / 5,638 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 45th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 92nd highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Sokha Lumbu, Gama Sokha Lumbu, Mango Brakk, Ghur, Chaunpisha, and Shanasir Pir Gombar. See the Tongo map, 3D fly around, and the Tongo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tongo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tongo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tongo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sokha Lumbu 18,057 ft / 5,504 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gama Sokha Lumbu 19,489 ft / 5,940 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mango Brakk 16,406 ft / 5,001 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Ghur 17,853 ft / 5,442 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Chaunpisha 16,369 ft / 4,989 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Shanasir Pir Gombar 15,563 ft / 4,744 m 10 mi / 16 km away