Tomort is a 12,877 ft / 3,925 m mountain peak near Shihezi, Xinjiang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Xinjiang and the 155th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Karlik Shan, Dahei Shan, Sha-erh-wu-ha-ken-tsung-ha-la-t'ao-le-kai, Har Nuramtin Tolgoy, Elst Ondoriyn Huren Tolgoy, and Nomingiyn Goviyn Omni Har Hushuu. See the Tomort map, 3D fly around, and the Tomort photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tomort SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tomort summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tomort pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Karlik Shan 12,199 ft / 3,719 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Dahei Shan 11,282 ft / 3,439 m 44 mi / 70 km away
- Sha-erh-wu-ha-ken-tsung-ha-la-t'ao-le-kai 2,090 ft / 637 m 79 mi / 127 km away
- Har Nuramtin Tolgoy 2,290 ft / 698 m 79 mi / 128 km away
- Elst Ondoriyn Huren Tolgoy 2,232 ft / 680 m 80 mi / 129 km away
- Nomingiyn Goviyn Omni Har Hushuu 2,594 ft / 791 m 80 mi / 129 km away