Tom O'Rourkes Peak
Tom O'Rourkes Peak is a 4,844 ft / 1,477 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 48th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Bimberi Peak, Mount Murray, Mount Gingera, Mount Ginini, Half Moon Peak, and Coronet. See the Tom O'Rourkes Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Tom O'Rourkes Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tom O'Rourkes Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tom O'Rourkes Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tom O'Rourkes Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bimberi Peak 6,276 ft / 1,913 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Murray 4,997 ft / 1,523 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Gingera 5,643 ft / 1,720 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Ginini 5,017 ft / 1,529 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Half Moon Peak 4,475 ft / 1,364 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Coronet 4,396 ft / 1,340 m 13 mi / 21 km away