Tolman Mountain is a 10,403 ft / 3,171 m mountain peak near Red Lodge, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 131st highest mountain in Montana and the 3436th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tibbs Butte, Sawtooth Mountain, Quintuple Peaks, Bald Peak, Tolman Mountain, and Bird Mountain. See the Tolman Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Tolman Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Tolman Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Tolman Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Tolman Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Tibbs Butte 10,656 ft / 3,248 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sawtooth Mountain 10,216 ft / 3,114 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Quintuple Peaks 10,029 ft / 3,057 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Bald Peak 8,596 ft / 2,620 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Tolman Mountain 9,849 ft / 3,002 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Bird Mountain 9,931 ft / 3,027 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Recent Summits
- Black Mountain
- Mount Flume
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Slide Mountain
- Balsam Cap
- Mount Liberty
- Ashokan High Point