100% Ridge north of Cove Canyon
Toiyabe Dome is a 11,358 ft / 3,462 m mountain peak near Tonopah, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Nevada and the 2499th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Toiyabe Dome Southeast Summit, Mahogany Mountain, Southeast Summit, Arc Dome, Peavine Mountain, and South Toiyabe Peak. Toiyabe Dome belongs to the Las Vegas Mountaineers Club 50 Classic Peaks peak list. See the Toiyabe Dome map, 3D fly around, and the Toiyabe Dome photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Toiyabe Dome SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 14, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Ridge north of Cove Canyon.
Others who’ve summited Toiyabe Dome
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Toiyabe Dome Southeast Summit 11,316 ft / 3,449 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mahogany Mountain 10,968 ft / 3,343 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Southeast Summit 10,210 ft / 3,112 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Arc Dome 11,778 ft / 3,590 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Peavine Mountain 10,049 ft / 3,063 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- South Toiyabe Peak 10,446 ft / 3,184 m 9 mi / 14 km away